Saturday, July 16, 2011

Where'd you go?

        So, it has been awhile since I've posted anything on here. I guess I kinda just lost my way with it for awhile. In an effort to keep this alive, I'll be posting a little bit more than just game reviews. Going to make it a little bit more of what is on my mind. A livejournal type thing if you will.

       Since my last post, I have quit WoW and have found an amazing life outside of the game. I've played alot of new games and have had alot of fun with the 360. I really wish I was keeping count of how many games I've gone through this year. I have also discovered that my taste in gaming has change alot since before my WoW days and I think I'm alright with that. I'm playing alot of games I thought I never would enjoy and fallen in love with console gaming all over again.

      That's really it for now. I'll update again soon. I promise. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment